Saving for College
Whether children want to grow up to be farmers, firefighters, nurses or doctors, as parents and grandparents we want to support them and their dreams.
Dedham Savings and our SPF* Financial Representatives, Tom Benson or Bob Breslin can help you help your children and grandchildren by:
- 529 Plans**
- Discussing the different plans available and uncovering what’s best for your family
- Coverdell Education Savings Accounts
- UGMA & UTMA Custodial Accounts for Minors
- Will Medicaid count my grandchild’s 529 plans as a part of my assets?
- Answering frequently asked questions by grandparents
- Can I access the money in the event of an emergency?
- Can a 529 plan affect my grandchild’s chance of receiving financial aid?
To learn more about higher education planning needs, contact Tom or Bob or stop by your local branch to schedule a free, no-obligation appointment:
|Main Office, Dedham Square, or East Dedham branch customers, contact Tom Benson.|
|Norwood, Walpole, Westwood, Needham or Sharon branch customers, contact Bob Breslin.|
** Investors should consider investment objectives, risks, and charges associated with Section 529 plans prior to investing. Contact your financial Consultant or 529 carrier for more information about municipal fund securities which is available in the issuer’s official statement or plan disclosure which should be read carefully prior to investing.