Bankline – The Telephone Banking Solution
Your life is busy. Once in a while you just need to know your balance, or check on that last transaction to see if it cleared. Maybe you need to make a quick transfer and you don’t feel like firing up your laptop. If all you have is a few seconds, you have enough time to check on your bank account by calling the Dedham Savings Bankline.
Here’s what you can do when you call Bankline:
- Check account information like balances and recent transactions
- Transfer funds between statement accounts
- Get the current rates on your deposit and loan products
- Make loan payments
How do I connect?
- Call 1-888-252-0760
- Follow the prompts to get rates, hours and locations, and to transact business on your accounts
- If you are getting balances, making transfers, or conducting business on your Dedham Savings accounts, you will be asked to select a Personal Identification Number (PIN) and will be asked to use it whenever you are accessing private, bank information.
- Everyone can access Dedham Saving’s Bankline. It’s free and easy but if you want to transfer funds between accounts, you must complete an authorization form to do so.