Why Move? Improve the Home You Own.
These days, selling your home may not be your best choice when it comes to your future. Instead of selling your home, why not make home improvements to your existing home and get your dream house without the hassles of selling and moving. At Dedham Savings, we offer Home Improvement Loans so you can turn your existing home into your forever home or make updates and changes that will add value to your home when the market rebounds and you do wish to sell.
Here’s how it works:
- Home Improvement Loan is secured by UCC's recorded with Secretary of State & Registry of Deeds. $66 paid by homeowner.
- Decide what your home improvements will be: new kitchen, bathroom, or in-ground pool, whatever you wish for to improve your home.
- If you are using a contractor, you’ll need to request an estimate of the work to be done, along with materials costs to submit to Dedham Savings.
- Doing the work yourself, that’s ok, too. Just get price quotes of the materials and/or equipment you’ll be purchasing to submit to Dedham Savings.
- Three day right of recission may be required.
How do I get started?
- If you are ready to get started, apply online now. Approval takes just 1 business day.
- Just rate shopping? Click here for our current rates.
- Call us at 1-800-462-1190 or 781-320-1401 if you would like more information.