Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
You like to make the most of your savings plan by earning higher rates on your investments. It’s likely you have enough put aside that you can afford to keep your money safe for a longer term of deposit. If your savings plan mix includes growth, safety, and higher returns, you’ll want to consider CDs as part of your mix.
In addition to a higher guaranteed rate than most savings accounts, you also receive:
- A choice of terms, from 3 months to 5 years when you deposit $1,000 or more
- Interest paid each month can be automatically transferred to another Dedham Savings account
- If your balance is $5,000 or more, you may elect to have your interest paid by check
How can I make the most of my investment?
- Be sure to keep your deposit in place for the required timeframe of the CD. If you withdraw early, your deposit may be subject to a penalty.
- Couple your CDs with other deposit accounts at Dedham Savings, like a money market account or statement savings, so you can easily watch your money grow.