What are online statements?
Online statements are electronic versions of the loan statements you receive in the mail. Online access means that you can view your statements at any time, from any location.
What are the benefits of online statements?
- Save time. Online statements are delivered faster than those sent through the mail. An email is sent to you when a new statement is available.
- Save space. Online statements can be saved to your computer and printed only when needed. Get rid of those files, drawers, and boxes filled with bank statements.
- Improve security. Secure Sign On helps us protect your valuable, personal information including online statements.
- Save the environment. Online statements are paperless, which helps save the earth’s valuable resources.
What types of loan accounts are eligible for online statements?
Customers can receive online statements for consumer, mortgage, auto, home equity and commercial loan accounts.
Will my online statement look the same as my regular printed statement?
Your online statement will contain all of the information that you receive in your paper statement.
If I currently receive combined statements, how do I sign up for online loan statements?
Contact the Loan Servicing Department via phone at 781.329.6700 ext. 301 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
How will I know when my online statement is available and how do I view it?
Every statement cycle, we will send you an email stating that your statement is now ready to review online. You may verify and/or update your email address on the Your Link Account Overview page to ensure delivery of your statement alert. If you are using a “spam blocker” with your email program, be sure to add email@example.com to your approved list. To view your statements, simply select Statements on the left navigation panel within Your Link. A list of your available statements will appear. Select the Last Statement or All Statements link for the accounts you wish to view.
Do I need any special hardware in order to view or save my online statement?
To view your online statement, you need to have Adobe Reader installed on your computer. This software is available for download by visiting www.adobe.com. The hardware requirements for accessing online statements are the same as for using Online Banking, no other hardware is required. However, if you want to print your online statement, you must have a printer capable of printing PDF formatted documents connected to your computer.
Already a Your Link Online Banking Customer?
To begin getting loan eStatements:
- Click on the "Statements" link on the left-hand side of the page
- Change the delivery method to "Online" for your loan account
- Review and agree to the Statement Service Agreement
- Click "Submit"
Not a Your Link Online Banking Customer Yet?
- Enroll in just minutes
- Simply follow the steps above to have access to Loan eStatements